Make an Appointment
Appointments are available on Tuesdays + Wednesdays from 9AM – 12PM, starting January 23 at Chesapeake Church in Huntingtown, MD. Walk-In’s are welcome, especially if you would like to do your taxes on your mobile device. It’s best to make an appointment if you would like to reserve a time and computer. Please plan for appointments to take approximately 1 hour.
To make an appointment with a Tax Coach, please fill out and submit the form below. You can also make an appointment by calling 443-646-3575 and leaving a voicemail. A member from our team will contact you within two business days to confirm an appointment date and time. If you have questions or need further help, please email us at [email protected]
Walk-In’s are welcome on Tuesdays + Wednesdays from 9AM – 12PM, starting January 23at Chesapeake Church in Huntingtown, MD. Open Walk-In hours will be on the following dates at Keep It Simple in Prince Frederick, MD:
- February 3
- March 17
What You Need
The following documents will be needed to complete your taxes:
- W2 and 1099 forms for all jobs that you held during 2017
- Social Security Numbers for you, your spouse (if applicable), and all of your dependents (if applicable)
- Date of Birth for you, your spouse (if applicable), and all of your dependents (if applicable)
- Previous year’s tax return (2016)
- Bank Account Number, only if you would like to have your tax return deposited directly into your checking account
- 1099-R (documents that show annuity income)
- 1099 SSA (documents that show income from social security)
Download the following worksheets to help you get started. Still have questions? Email us at [email protected] so we can walk you through the process!