Make a Reservation
Reservations are available on Tuesdays + Wednesdays from 9:30AM – 12:30PM, starting February 5 at Chesapeake Church in Huntingtown, MD. Walk-In’s are welcome, especially if you would like to do your taxes on your mobile device. It’s best to make a reservation for time at a computer with support from our Client Coaches. Please plan for the average reservations to be approximately 1 hour.
At Keep It Simple in Prince Frederick MD, there are reservations available on April 6 from 9:30AM-12:30PM if you can’t make it during the week.
You can also make an appointment by calling 410-257-5672. If you need to leave a voicemail, a member from our team will contact you within two business days to confirm a reservation date and time. If you have questions or need further help, please email us at [email protected]
What You Need
The following documents will be needed to complete your taxes:
- W2 and 1099 forms for all jobs that you held during 2018
- Social Security Numbers for you, your spouse (if applicable), and all of your dependents (if applicable)
- Date of Birth for you, your spouse (if applicable), and all of your dependents (if applicable)
- Previous year’s tax return (2017)
- Bank Account Number, only if you would like to have your tax return deposited directly into your checking account
- 1099-R (documents that show annuity income)
- 1099 SSA (documents that show income from social security)
Download the following worksheets to help you get started. Still have questions? Email us at [email protected] so we can walk you through the process!